Tuesday 25 February 2014

P&G Thank you, Mom: Tough Love

The world’s toughest moms, raise the world’s toughest kids. Wieden + Kennedy, Portland made another great spot in the P&G Thank you, Mom campaign. This time for the Paralympic Games. The comments of moms in the thank you mom facebook page show how moms appreciate this spot. They feel that P&G honors them.

"You could have protected me. You could have taken every hit. You could have turned the world upside down so that I would never feel pain. But you didn't. You gave me my freedom because you were strong. And now, so am I." The narration comes from the Paralympic snowboarder Amy Purdy.

P&G Thank you, Mom: Tough Love



Credits:
Advertising Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...