Thursday 1 October 2015

Visual Storytelling: Proven ways to stand out from the crowd in a content snacking era?

There is too much content out there. And according to Gregory Pouy the content saturation era is only beginning. In his presentation--Visual Storytelling: Standing Out Of The Crowd In A Content Snacking Era? he addresses some of the questions worrying marketers today:



  • With adblockers everywhere, on desktops and now even on iPhone, how can I serve my content to consumers?
  • How can I maintain my interaction rate on social networks?
  • Should I enter the race for content and frenetically publishing stuff?
  • How can I stand out with video on Facebook since it’s muted by default?
  • How does viral marketing work?  What about buzz?
  • What are the differences between Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat? How can I split my content?
  • What are the best practices for Instagram?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...